Got a pill and you’re not sure what is in it? Be safe – be informed!
This kit will enable you to test pills and powders for the presence of different illicit substances. Containing 5 x 25mL bottles| this multi-use kit is suitable for conducting 50+ tests from each bottle.
The ClariChem Originals All-in-One kit is the standard ClariChem Substance Research Reagent Kit containing:
- Mandelin Reagent (25ml) positively identifies the presence of Ketamine and the deadly adulterants PMA and PMMA. It also detects MDxx (“ecstasy/molly”)| meth/amphetamine| cocaine and more.
- Marquis Reagent (25ml) tests for the presence of MDxx (“ecstasy/molly”)| cathinones (“bath salts”)| DXM| 2C-B| meth/amphetamine and more.
- Mecke Reagent (25ml) tests for the presence of MDxx| DXM| cathinones (“bath salts”)| opiates| and 2C-T-x substances.
- Simon’s Reagent A (25ml)
- Simon’s Reagent B (25ml) The Simon’s Reagent A & B is a secondary test that tells the difference between MDMA and MDA| between methamphetamine and amphetamine| or between MDPV and methylone.
HOW TO USE:
- Scrape a tiny bit of your pill or powder onto a white ceramic plate (so that you can observe colour change)
- Take the reagent bottle out of the plastic safety container.
- Remove the cap and turn the bottle upside-down a couple inches over the powder.
- Squeeze one drop out of the bottle onto the powder.
- Be careful to not let the dropper bottle touch your powder or you will contaminate the kit and ruin the entire bottle.
- Replace the cap (ensuring correct lid goes onto the bottle to avoid reagent contamination).
- Observe the color change right away.
- Use the corresponding kits column on the colour chart included with your kit to evaluate your test.
This kit is not a portable kit – tests should be carried out in a controlled environment with strict adherence to safety & instructions. Tests can only determine the presence| NOT the quantity or purity| of a particular substance.
This reagent test contains toxic and corrosive chemicals. On contact| it will cause staining and damage| with a possible risk of burns. Take proper care to keep away from skin| eyes| mouth and clothing at all times. Do not breathe fumes or allow contact with skin or eyes. If possible wear protective gloves and eye or face protection.